This modern villa with its surrounding facilities will provide you with your private archipelago luxury retreat.
Your private archipelago retreat awaits at this modern villa with an amazing terrace and incredible water views. This 4-bedroom 2,5-bath vacation rental is well-appointed with sleeping arrangements for 8 adults and two cribs for a baby or small child.
The entire villa is surrounded by a 200 square meter terrace providing sunlight at any point during the day. Just next to the property you will find a football field which is perfect for the kids.
As you lounge in this pristine, stylishly decorated, family home, you’ll be within minutes of downtown Stockholm! Return home to relax, grill, or take a swim at your private dock with your loved ones!
Tranholmen is only 5 km north of Stockholm, by boat and metro you can reach the centre of Stockholm within 20 minutes. Which makes this villa the best combination of enjoying a secluded holiday while also able to discover the capital of Sweden!
The layout of the house
This amazing villa with a private jetty offers the following features:
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Dining table for up to 8 people
– Ultra-comfortable sofas and lounge chairs with an incredible view of the water
– Bathroom with a toilet and a shower
– The Frame Smart TV
– Master bedroom with a king-size bed
– Master bathroom with a combined bathtub/shower and a toilet.
– Rooftop terrace with a great water view
– Second bedroom with a queen-size bed
– Third bedroom with a queen-size bed
– Spacious bathroom with shower and toilet
– Laundry facilities
– Huge terrace with seating groups, large dining table for the whole group, pizza oven, and a barbecue grill.
– Fourth bedroom with a king-size bed and a working desk
There is the possibility to rent the boats available on the photo’s, please inquire for prices.
Villa Utopia is located on the nearest island to the centre of Stockholm; Tranholmen. The most convenient way to commute to the city is to take the SL boat over to Ropsten. From there it is either a 15 minute ride with the metro or a 5 minute drive to central Stockholm.
Recommendations in Stockholm would be to take some time to visit the impressive Vasa museum, and if travelling with family combining this with visiting the fair park Gröna Lund. On the same island you will find the open air museum Skansen which is as well a fun family attraction to learn more about the history of Sweden as well as partially being a small Zoo. By renting a boat for a day, it is definitely recommended to discover more of the Stockholm archipelago as well!
- Location: Tranholmen, Sweden
- Capacity: 8 guests
- Number of Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms
- Number of Bathrooms: 2,5 bathrooms
- Private jetty
- Scandinavian interiors
- Grill and Pizza oven
- Closest Airport: Stockholm Arlanda airport, 40-min drive or Bromma Stockholm, 30-min drive