Villa Ruby was built back in 1902 and most of the original interior and charming character of the original built has been carefully saved over more than a century.
Throughout the years many families have enjoyed magical summers here, and will continue to do so for many decades to come.
Villa Ruby is a spacious and ultra-charming oceanfront residence located on the pittoresque island of Skarpö, just a few minutes by car or boat from the summer paradise Vaxholm where you find cozy bakeries, fresh seafood shops, supermarkets and restaurants.
The grounds at this stunning vacation rental feature a private beach & dock, a sauna overlooking the ocean and a massive lawn perfect for summer fun.
The layout of the house
This amazing estate, easily reachable by car, comes prepared with high-end luxury hotel linen, bathrobes, towels, and premium bathroom amenities.
Main house – Entrance level
– Fully equipped kitchen combined with dining area
– Living room with comfortable sofas, lounge chairs, and open fireplace
– Bathroom with toilet and shower
– Terrace overlooking the water
Main house – Top floor
– Bedroom 1 with a King bed
– Bedroom 2 with a King bed
– Bedroom 3 with a Single bed
– Bedroom 4 with a Single bed
Guest House 1
– Bedroom 5 with Bunk bed 90 cm*2
– Fully equipped kitchen
Guest House 2
– Bedroom 6 with King bed
– Living room
– Private beach
– Private jetty with sauna, Weber grill, and lounge area
– High-speed Wi-Fi on the entire estate
– Tennis court, 2 min walk
– Samsung the Frame TV
– Washing machine present
– Boat available for rent. Experience necessary.
Villa Ruby is located on Skarpö on island near Vaxholm, which is the ultimate island to experience the Swedish archipelago. Reachable by boat or with the car ferry, a secluded holiday will be guaranteed.
Known for its herring fish, defense of Stockholm for over 400 years and its historic fortress, Vaxholm is a special place to enjoy local sights and Swedish culture. A picturesque island with many traditional Swedish summer houses to be seen.
- Location: Vaxholm, Sweden
- Capacity: 12 guests
- Number of Bedrooms: 6 bedrooms
- Number of Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms
- Private beach
- Scandinavian interiors
- Sauna with impeccable views
- Historic fireplaces
- Weber barbeque
- Closest Airport: Stockholm Arlanda airport, 1-hour drive