As the two villas, clubhouse and coastal sauna buildings that comprise the Ranch complex emerge from the dense mat of greenery, the enchanting and reassuring seclusion will quickly become obvious when you are approaching the Ranch. The larger Villa, forming the main house of 500m2, can be found at the end of illuminated forest roads, concealed by the lush woodland, enhancing a sense of privacy. The villa is overlooking onto the private lake, well stocked for fishing and equipped with rowing boats. The fresh lake water here is probably the cleanest in Europe, and on hand for a refreshing dip at any time. The house features own separate sauna close to the shore, with capacious changing and relaxing rooms and a roaring open fire.
- Location: Mäntsälä – Finland
- Size: Main building 500 m2, Guesthouse 274 m2
- Capacity: 16 guests
- Number of bedrooms: Main building 5 bedrooms, Guesthouse 3 bedrooms
- En suite: Main building 3, Guesthouse 3
- Closest Airport: Helsinki -Vantaa airport, 1 hour drive